Vacation Photos | A Rose in Bloom


Oh my gosh you guys, I finally got a mini vacation!  I haven't been on a vacation in years, and never with my husband!  So, needless to say it was super fun.  We ate a lot, met up with some friends, saw the famous Girl with a Pearl Earring painting at the High Museum of Art, and drank a lot of Coke.  My husband liked it so much, he would totally live there.  Here are some photos of our trip. I will post them all... eventually.  

The Vortex has an awesome menu.
My out of focus beer
Roger tried the Double Coronary.  Those "buns" are grilled cheese sandwiches.
Hells Fury burger with fried plantains!
I just thought the sign was pretty.
There was lots of interesting art in the train stations










Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram