Glamming it up | A Rose in Bloom
What to wear when it's warm enough to wear a light dress and cold enough for a jacket?  You wear tights with the dress and a jacket.  Oh and boots.  Speaking of boots, I need a really good pair of ankle boots.  Ankle, not calf.  I just do not know where to find some that I can afford and are good, walkable quality. Le sigh.

I tried to keep this look casual cool.  I wish I had photographed the back of the jacket, but Daniel was antsy and didn't want to take many pictures.










































Now for the fun part.  I am wearing.....



Free People Voile and Lace Trapeze slip
Free People Military Ruffled Twill  Jacket
Vintage scarf
Urban Outfitters tights
Chelsea Crew Boots
DIY Lace Hairpins
Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram