Glamming it up | A Rose in Bloom
What to wear when it's warm enough to wear a light dress and cold enough for a jacket?  You wear tights with the dress and a jacket.  Oh and boots.  Speaking of boots, I need a really good pair of ankle boots.  Ankle, not calf.  I just do not know where to find some that I can afford and are good, walkable quality. Le sigh.

I tried to keep this look casual cool.  I wish I had photographed the back of the jacket, but Daniel was antsy and didn't want to take many pictures.










































Now for the fun part.  I am wearing.....



Free People Voile and Lace Trapeze slip
Free People Military Ruffled Twill  Jacket
Vintage scarf
Urban Outfitters tights
Chelsea Crew Boots
DIY Lace Hairpins

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram