Photo Diary: My Life Through a Filter | A Rose in Bloom
Yep, this week I took pictures of everything I found fun then smacked a filter on them.  Because why the hell not, I say?

Mmmm, hot tea with hot buttered bread. Please.

It was a cold night full of freezing rain. Time for hot tea, Jaycee, and warm socks.



No filter. I just wanted to show myself wearing my thrifted scarf in my ponytail.

Warm, woolly chunky sweaters are perfect for this.

Christmas cookies from Bluegrass Baking Company!

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram