Train Under Water + One photo: Four Filters | A Rose in Bloom












We took a few pictures out in a field by a stopped train after our walk to the grocery. I felt like this skirt truly captured spring. I wish I could tell you where it came from, but my mom bought it at a local boutique when she was last in Sunnyvale, CA visiting my dad. Spring flowers are everywhere and it made me feel like running. :) The last collage was a single photo with 4 different filters. I couldn't decide what I liked best! Which daffodil is your favorite?

Outfit Details:
Denim and Company Ralph Lauren Shirt
Indian wrap skirt from a San Jose boutique
Limited Edition Green Day Converse

10 comments

  1. You're beautiful! You look at this outfit unearthly!
    As a model - slim and beautiful! I love your style!
    You are my color inspiration: - *

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the nicest thing I have read. Thank you for such uplifting words. I will definitely checkout your post!

      Delete
  2. I love how boho your skirt is, Elizabeth! And how bright your hair looks in the sun! So pretty!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to wear this skirt much more.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Obsessed with that skirt!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think bottom left is my favorite, it's amazing how different the same photos can look when it's filtered!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I think I like that one best too, simply for the intensity of the colors.

      Delete
  5. Pretty pics :)
    xxx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this article and enjoy indian movie on my blog http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram