Only if For a Night | A Rose in Bloom












































Into the depths of forest, this dress make me feel like a moon goddess. To walk barefoot is to be connected to the earth, drawing energy from the raw ground. Perfect for a lazy summer afternoon.

Dress: Free People// Jewelry: various

For my weekly link up with Buttons and Birdcages, I have festival love! If you saw my earlier post, you know I went to Forecastle Festival in Louisville to see a variety of artists, but mainly Jack White.


  • To the guy who took up for me after someone else tried to plow me down, you are amazing! Please continue to stand up for the weaker. Thanks to you, I had the best concert experience of my life.
  • To the guy who gave up his spot at the barrier for a child, keep rocking dude! It's so wonderful for everyone to work together. Thanks to you, a little girl's first concert included being pulled onto stage so Jack could play for her. You are an amazing human being.
  • To everyone else at the barrier, thank you for creating a family-like environment while we all waited for a common gratification. You guys rock! Hope to see some of you again next time!
  • Also, my Beck dance partner (total stranger) is officially my long lost bff. Whoever you are, thank you for the great time. It means to much to party with me since my husband hurt his back and couldn't attend the final night. xoxoxoxo

19 comments

  1. I like the necklace that you are wearing.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it from Soniz Designs on Etsy.

      Delete
  2. Those kind of people at concerts are THE BEST! Also, I'm beyond obsessed with this dress, the cut outs, the back...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually pretty comfy too. I did have to hem it though because it was quite long.

      Delete
  3. It is nice to hear there are still some good people out there!
    Love this dress! The cut-outs are so cool!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it totally restored my faith in humanity.

      Delete
  4. That's a stunning dress!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sexy dress, but without showing too much skin. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog via Thriftburgher and so glad I did! :) I love this dress on you, you're so gorgeous! and freaking Jack White! Aaaamazing. How good was his show?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to be honest, Jack White was amazing. Been a huge fan for over 10 years, and he did not disappoint. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Amazing dress. It looks gorgeous on you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram