Photo Diary: Evan's Orchard | A Rose in Bloom


































Here are the rest of my photos from our apple picking adventure. There is something just so darn satisfying about picking your own food and then taking a big bite immediately after paying. I hope to go back when more types are ready; right now they only had Scarlet Galas and Ruby Johns, both of which are crisp and delicious. Also, does anyone else want to be a kid again so they can play in the hay bale castle? Please say I am not the only one.

Would anyone be interested in an apple based recipe? I might try to come up with something for the season. I used to do a cooking blog, but I just do not have the time/money to constantly be coming up with fresh things. I think a few recipes here and there might make a nice touch to this blog though. Please let me know if this would interest you!

P.S. All photos taken with my husband's phone. Not bad eh?

11 comments

  1. Apple picking sounds so fun! love the pictures, they are all so beautiful :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos aren't bad at all! I especially like the 2nd the 4th photo :)

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are beautiful, and I would love an apple recipe, always looking for great new treats!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like such a wonderful time! I think I need to add apple picking to my bucket list. I can't believe I've never gone before! Something homegrown and freshly picked always tastes the best. I hope you had too much fun and ate too many apples :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and having a read-it means the world!

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaaat, i'd never guess those were taken with a phone! Impressive. And I'd totally be down for an apple recipe- we're just about hitting that cozy, cinnamony time :)

    And I'd totes go into the hay bale castle. Try and keep me out.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apples. I love the photos. I'm looking forward for your apple based recipe. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple picking sounds so cool! Definitely something I want to try some day. Beautiful photos.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. apple season already! I love apple cider

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How bout them apples! They look so good. Bring on the apple recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looks like a actress you should try to be a actress If you are not getting platform then follow me on http://guruofmovie.com We will help you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love apple recipes! I have some of my own. Also seeing your photos totally make me want to go apple picking son! Fall is here for sure.
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram