That Sweater Weather | A Rose in Bloom







Sweater: 5/8 from Saks off Fifth// Shorts: Free People// Leggings: American Apparel// Socks: Free People// Boots: Betsey Johnson// Hat: Anthropologie

Finally, it's cool enough to wear layers and warm enough to not need a coat. I love this weather, so I have really been trying to enjoy it as much as I can before all my cute outfits are bundled underneath a woolly coat. This was an impromptu shoot; my truck was in the shop and my husband had to pick me up from work and we kinda just fell in love with this fence behind my office. For phone photos, I kinda like the ethereal feel that touched us.

9 comments

  1. Very cute sweater look - the hat makes it perfect! I'm struggling with the weather here, it feels like it went from too warm for sweaters to now too cold, maybe I'll suck it up and take some pictures this afternoon..maybe
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're near Columbus, right? I believe you! I have relatives in very northern Ohio and this happens to them nearly every year!

      Delete
  2. he captured you beautifully! i love the new sweaters with side slits. your outfit looks beautiful on you lizzie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! The side splits is totally a new thing for me. I was unsure as to whether or not I would like the style, but now I love them!

      Delete
  3. I love the slits up the side!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details on that sweater!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect outfit for wall! I love the simplicity of the black and white with the pop of magenta. The weather is getting cooler here too (SoCal) so I feel your excitement with the opportunity to wear more layers!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hat, it's so autumnal! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram