Meal Plan September 30 - October 6 | A Rose in Bloom
In case you didn't know, I do weekly meal plans.  I tend to take $60 out in cash and try to see just how far I can go while still providing healthy meals for three people.  However, in order to accomplish this, heavy planning is in order.  That's right, I sit down once a week and plan five dinners.  I say five because I like to have some meals with leftovers for dance nights (hubby can't cook!).  After writing down the meals (and any other goodies I like to make), I make a list of ingredients and stuff for work lunches for Roger.  Saves money and is super efficient.  I never have that "uhhhhhhhhhhh what do you want for dinner, dear?" moment.  You know, the one where you keep asking each other what you want to eat and then realize it's 9 pm and you have to run to Chipotle really fast and spend $16.  Really, that can't just be us.  Anyway, I digress.  Meal plan for September 30-October 6!

1. Sweet Potato and Red Cabbage Curry (I made this recipe up myself!)
2. Chicken Curry
3. Pumpkin soup
4. Spaghetti with homemade red sauce
5. Chicken Tikka Masala

Side goodies: Banana Flax and Honey Bread (recipe courtesy of Whole Foods Blog*), Orange Pumpkin Muffins (Muffin Monday*)

The list is in no particular order.  I don't designate a day until the night before.  For example, I like to follow the Argentine tradition of eating pasta for Sunday dinner, so we will have spaghetti tomorrow.  So now, you see the crazy over organized side of me.  Hooray.

*http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3324
http://bakerstreet.tv/2012/09/muffinmonday-orange-pumpkin-muffins-with-white-chocolate-and-ginger-streusel/
Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram