Meal Plan Oct 7-13 | A Rose in Bloom
Yeah, I spent even less this week.  I think it was around $50, partly thanks to Whole Foods one day deal on whole chickens.  I got a whole chicken for the Crock Pot for about $6.  This enough meat for two days at least!

Tonight: Lemon basil spaghetti
Monday: Roast chicken with potatoes, carrots, and celery
Tuesday: leftovers!
Wednesday: Spicy beanless chili
Thursday: Leftovers!
Friday: If we don't have more chili leftover, I will make chicken tikka masala.  Always a good choice.

My mom is coming to visit next weekend, so I plan on taking her out. We will probably go to Bourbon n Toulouse so I can show her the Chevy Chase area.  Reminds me of Atlanta.

I meant to do another make up tutorial or post a recipe or something.  But this is the laziest I have ever been on a Sunday in a while, so wtf ever.
Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram