Budget Friendly Mascara | A Rose in Bloom
Last week, I knew I was running low on my favorite mascara, Diorshow Blackout.  I also knew that Diorshow Blackout is $25 and I didn't have that.  I have kept my home on a strict, strict budget so that we can pay off our car in two years or less, and I can keep taking dance class in the meantime (seriously, that is the one thing I am NOT willing to cut out of my budget), so I knew $25 on mascara was not happening on a whim.  After much research, I decided to try L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.  I cannot believe I have been missing out on this all these years.  It's seriously really damn great, and for $7.99, I can't beat the price.  While I do plan to buy more Blackout at some point, I can't lie; this stuff is really good.  Wear time is long, and with two coats, I get most of the drama I crave in a mascara.  Here is what it looks like on my lashes. Please note that the last photo is Carbon Black with a second coat of Blackout (still have a little!)




Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram