Trend Alert! Killer Coats! | A Rose in Bloom
It's no lie that I love fall!  You didn't see me get this excited about summer fashion because, well, you try to wear less in the summer.  One trend I am super excited for this fall/winter is killer coats!  If you have a boring coat this year, it's time to replace it. Vintage inspired and classic prints are in!  Think plaids, tartan, and hounds tooth. Here are 5 fabulously fashionable coats that will keep you looking your best, and all are under $350.  For now, I am super happy with my Anthropologie embroidered peacoat that I received as a Christmas present 3 years ago, but I cannot deny that this year I am tempted to add another coat! What is your favorite coat this season?
Vintage inspired print. Neutral enough to wear everyday and fancy enough for cocktails.  Anthropologie, $188

Classic vintage inspired look in a totally retro 1950s pastel pink. French Connection, $348

Grungy plaid perfect for the everyday winter walkabout. Free People, $348

Rocker Chic coat with a classic edge. Free People, $298

Beautiful classic hounds tooth!  Feel fashionable and professional! Betsey Johnson, $224



Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram