Glitz and Glam | A Rose in Bloom
New Year's Eve is tomorrow! This is my second favorite holiday, for good reason. New Year's provides hope and opportunity. Starting a new page can be strangely cathartic, and while I tend to avoid New Year's resolutions in lieu of monthly and even weekly resolutions, it still feel purifying to step fresh into a new season of life. At this time of year, all I can think of is shiny, glitzy, and sparkles.  Perhaps you want to live as decadently as humanly possible for one night, or perhaps you just want the warmth of the light to hit your face as fireworks burst in the heavens.  Either way, enjoy the one time of the year you can deck everything out in sequins and glitter while letting the shine remind you that possibilities are endless.

As usual, all photos came from Pinterest. I do not own any of them.


P.S. Yep, New year's really is my favorite.  I even bothered to get married at New Year, though it was on the 30th instead of the 31st or 1st. Courthouses are not open on New Year's Eve yo! Happy Anniversary to me!


Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram