Sponsored Post: eShakti | A Rose in Bloom












































Firstly, let's clear the elephant in the room. Yes, this dress was gifted to me in exchange for a review. However, I would NEVER be dishonest in a review. All thoughts are my own. Thanks guys and gals!

This dress is a dream... the fabric is stretchy enough to move with me yet remain constant when needed. The style makes this a perfect dress for dinner out, a classy party, or even just a nice work event. However, the best part about this dress, and ordering from eShakti, is that you have a ton of options! I was honestly overwhelmed. You can change the neckline, change the sleeves, change the length, and even enter your own custom dimensions! My dress fits like a glove, and because I like clothes to be flexible with me, I intentionally chose a fabric that did lend some stretch. Many of their designs do not, so always read the full description. I also lengthened the skirt, because A) I could, and B) sometimes you need a fancier dress that goes past the knees. I feel like I could live in an Anthropologie catalog, and hey, eShakti is cheaper than Anthro by (sometimes) a long shot. I can't wait to order from them again.

Dress: eShakti// Boots: Betsey Johnson// Socks: Free People

16 comments

  1. I LOVED my product from eShakti as well! Definitely a great store and this dress is adorable, IT HAS BIRDCAGES! AND of course, I'm diggin the railroad pics!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That was my exact reaction when choosing. BIRDCAGES I WANT THAT ONE! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. It's so cute- and that birdcage pattern is so different. I especially like your braids with this- they added to the outfit :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I needed just a little boho.

      Delete
  3. So cute! EShakti has the cutest dresses!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Honestly, for all the customization they offer, eShakti is quite the steal!

      Delete
  4. The dress is very flattering on you!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am in love with it!

      Delete
  5. Dress is adorable, love those birdies!!! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? I love to put birds on things. #portlandia Thanks!

      Delete
  6. LOve the picture at the railways... Always wanted to take one... maybe one day!! xx
    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It feels ethereal. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I love eShakti. I've had a chance to review several of their dresses and have had positive experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, that´s a lovely dress. And I like the look of the braid you styled with it! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram