Photo Diary: Art Around Town | A Rose in Bloom

Remember me saying that these horses are all over town?  I wasn't kidding.  This one is in The Morris Bookshop.

 If you go the bookshop, do be sure to visit the bathroom.

Shared by Coffee Times and Lexington Coffee and Tea. They are the same place, really.  My favorite of favorite local places.

 Storm drain in Chevy Chase.

 Al's bar.  Delicious burgers and hipster music scene galore.

Outside of the Arcadium Bar.

Random Place I Saw

We took my brother to West Sixth Brewery.  Fuck you, Magic Hat.

Update: This post originally ran July 15th, 2013. I am especially busy this week and didn't have time for a new post. Enjoy our art!






6 comments

  1. I need to go to the museum now!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful corners!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are gorgeous

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love local art! Especially cities that have something unique all over town. We have a similar project in Omaha--all over the city, big O!'s are colored and styled in different ways. I would love to do what you've done and chase them all down! Great post :)

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please do! I would love to see them. Local art is something I always look for in a new city. There are actually tons of Lexington horses on this blog... I really ought to go through the old posts and make one big collaborative post for them!

      Delete
  5. Haha, I love creative bathrooms. ;)

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram