These are a Few of my Favorite Things | A Rose in Bloom







































Top: Anthropologie// Jeans: True Religion// Jacket: Free People// Shoes: Dolce Vita// Lipstick: Chanel Rivoli

Sometimes all you need is to search your closet for old favorites. It's like shopping, but free. While rearranging my closet so all my fall wear is readily available, I found all these great items that I haven't worn in forever. I am almost sad that it's starting to cool down and I didn't break out this Anthro top more often when it was incredibly hot. Either way, it's time to enjoy these old favorites now. Tell me, how often do you sort through your closet? And good "new" finds lately?


6 comments

  1. Those shoes are fabulous! I have a pair of brown shoes for fall but I really need to update my closet with a black pair. You know just so I have all my bases covered. I also love finding hidden pieces I forgot about and reworking them, its cheaper then shopping and gives new love to your wardrobe.
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! <3
    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details of your outfits are always so cute Lizzie. I mean the ruffle on the jacket, buckle on the booties and print of your top. Love it!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes. I really need to invest in a sturdy pair of ankle boots myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the jeans rolled with these shoes! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ankle booties!

    Xo, Amy Ann
    Therealarnolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram