Favorites: Chanel Rivoli Lipstick | A Rose in Bloom

























I was originally going to call this a Wordless Wednesday, but apparently I can't not talk. You guys, this is my favorite, favorite, favorite fall berry lipstick. Paired with Rimmel's lipliner in Wine, this is a killer combo. Normally I am waaaay to cheap to purchase Chanel, but a few years back I just needed a special treat, and this was it. When I pull it out, the packaging makes me feel so classy and grown up and I never fail to feel that inner smile from the heart. It's a wonderful little reminder to appreciate the little things in life.

tl;dr Best makeup splurge ever. What is your favorite cosmetic splurge?

P.S. Here I am wearing it! More of this outfit post here.


Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram