Before the Frost | A Rose in Bloom













Once again, we have reached our first frost before the chills of November have fully come around. I could feel it in my bones Halloween - the leaves curling with droplets begging to become hardened. It makes me feel bittersweet. As much as I love summer activities, winter brings coziness into our lives through thick socks, warm blankets, and steaming tea. As the mad dash home on Friday turned into the freezing rain, I was grateful. For everything.

6 comments

  1. Beautiful photos and vignette. :)

    That second leaf photo is particularly awesome. Kinda looks like a pair of luscious lips. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, Lizzie! Southern California felt fall during Halloween but now it's back to 88 degree weather... UGH. Enjoy your weather!!!

    Christina
    cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves and berries are absolutely gorgeous!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nos encantan estas imágenes con colores tan vivos! <3 Naturaleza. Un abrazo.
    twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love the images of winter- in theory. As cozy as thick socks and an evening with tea sounds, once you're actually outside battling the wind and trying to not catch pneumonia summer sounds like the much better deal, haha!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram