Zero | A Rose in Bloom










































Shirt: American Eagle// Jeans: Lucky Brand// Jacket: Free People// Boots: Free People// Sunglasses: Forever 21

Some days, I really just want a simple model off duty style. I rarely post easy outfits like this, but honestly, sometimes I just don't feel a full boho completely put together outfit. Some days, I want my dark wash jeans, and a comfy, easy tee. Sometimes, the best things in life are the easiest things in life. Besides, this outfit made me feel like a rock star and I take every opportunity to look like something I am not. Whatever, it's fun. Anyway, I am pretty sure the fact that this tee, you know, promotes a rock concert for Bob Dylan, The Raconteurs, and The Black Keys might make me feel that way. You will never believe where I grabbed this shirt though. C'mon, guess.

Ok, so I know you don't want to guess. My brother had a bunch of clothes he was donating to Goodwill, and I happened to see this gem laying on top. I'm guessing it was some sort of "spend x amount get free shirt" at American Eagle, but I couldn't care less. I love this tee.

While we are on the subject of rock stars, I haven't been able to get enough of Yeah Yeah Yeahs lately. Karen O, you rock girl.




P.S. Can't get enough of these new boots. Have you purchased any boots lately? Who is your favorite rock n roll chick?



8 comments

  1. Great blog! I just followed you on Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I nab clothes from my younger brother ALL the time. Aint no shame. If it's cute it's cute. And I sometimes like simple outfits like this- all you need is a good pair of jeans and a hot leather jacket and you're set. It's a nice change of pace :) I almost never post super simple outfits on my blog either, but when I do I'm shocked to hear how much people like it. I guess we all like some easy inspo from time to time.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Confession: I wear his thermals too because all girls thermals contain polyester, which makes me break out. It's totally lame. They are so much more comfy anyway!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I think that shirt is from a Bob Dylan/Black Keys show back in 2008. I wanted to go to that show so badly when it was in Pittsburgh!! I remember listening to the concert from outside the gates, since tickets were sold out. I was and am the biggest lame-o ever. Ha.

    And I dress to mood all the time, rather than staying to a particular style. Black is always chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked the back of the shirt, and it totally is for that show! Oh man, if I had been in the area I would have been waiting out there too. What a lineup!

      Delete
  4. HaHa Lizzie! What a great steal from your brother Lizzie! I love dark washed denim. Looks so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your style! Especially the shoes and jacket. Take care xx

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram