American Graffiti | A Rose in Bloom


This is a new mural in the brewery district from the PRHBTN project. This about as close as I can get with it being gated off, but just look at that power. Truly, it has definitely caused some controversy, but I can just can't not be stand in awe of Lexington's largest mural.

As intense and almost violent as it seems, I just couldn't resist stopping on the road and capturing it. Also, how cool is it that I was totally dressed all grungey for this surprise photo op? I love happy accidents.









































Button down: H&M//tee: na//shorts: Target?//tights: UO//boots: Betsey Johnson//beanie: UO (similar)

See more:

She Talks to Rainbows

What kind of art does your town have?

15 comments

  1. The mural is gorgeous, and perfect for a backdrop. Love the green plaid top!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's so cool. I love how it seems to be basically in the middle of nowhere. As you probably saw when you lived here, Buenos Aires is FULL of street art/graffiti. There seems to be some kind of mural everywhere you turn!

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mural is really spectacular! I love public art like this!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like it provides a nice feel to a town!

      Delete
  4. That is a cool mural! Made for a great shot Lizzie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that mural looks super cool, and love that your outfit matches he scene :)

    My Blog - FloralConstellation
    My Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That art is so cool!! I wish there was more street art where I live, but there isn't! :(
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to look for some when you visit other places!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE the second photo.

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram