A Very Sweet 16 | A Rose in Bloom















































On April 4th, a friend of mine had an all DIY Tiffany themed Sweet 16 birthday party for her daughter in her church basement. Since I'm learning and it was a relaxed environment, I showed up with my camera and captured some of these beautiful decorations and refreshments. Complete with a hot chocolate bar, dipped marshmallows, and a cookie decorating station, this is probably one of the best DIY parties I have ever seen. Even though I didn't catch everything I should have, I think it was a great learning experience.

6 comments

  1. What a fabulous theme! Always loved Tiffany blue! Spectacular set up!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was totally floored at the beauty! I am so so so grateful for the opportunity.

      Delete
  2. Pretty! Everything looks so cute and delicious! And as if I didn't already crave sweets at this time of the day.....(currently heading to the fridge and diving into the container of dulce de leche with a spoon)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I want some chocolate covered pretzels really badly now. :(

      Delete
  3. Wow~~ it's DIY ?? She has a great talent in it. Love the theme and everything looks so perfect for sweet 16 party. Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that doesn't look DIY at all! It looks so nice, professional, delicious! Perfect for a SWEET 16! I love the classic Tiffany color :). Your photography skills are amazing as well, great job capturing these shots!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram