Looking up In the Sky and Beyond | A Rose in Bloom












-















I'm practicing looking up. For some reason, the clouds seem fluffier than usual lately. I can't quite tell if they are especially pretty, or if I'm just now noticing. Isn't that funny how things work? Sometimes I feel as if I have been walking through life with my eyes closed. Take a challenge today: go on a technology fast. Drop your phone, put down any other device, and just observe the world around you.

Update: Holy smokes guys, today is the solstice. My unintentional timing of this post couldn't have been better. Get out there and enjoy this big, beautiful world.

Follow 

6 comments

  1. I love looking up at the sky, that first shot is incredible!

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your photography is beyond beautiful, loving your first shot, what a capture! I love all the dreamy vibes to this post, and your words speak such truth <3

    Wholeheartedly agree that we need to just drop our phones sometimes and observe the world around us. I've become really fixated on star gazing, staring out of my window at all the summery sunsets happening of late, and going for long evening walks. There's so much beauty around and I think technology makes us lose sight of that sometimes. Perfect, perfect post! xo

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photo's :) I love cloud watching it's so amazing in the sky.

    Meme xx

    New Blog Post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so pretty! Sunsets and fluffy clouds are the best!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love waking up early during the summer. Before everyone gets up. Around 5 am. It's the best part about summer.

    I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog that ends tonight. Come check it out! http://v-is-for-violet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clouds have been crazy in RI lately. I've been taking pictures like a maniac. I'm glad folks across the country are enjoying them, too!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram