All of the Lights | A Rose in Bloom



Maybe I got a little carried away on some of our late night walks. Maybe. It's just that nightlights are possibly the most fun thing to photograph. The contrast and colors of bright lights draw me in... it's a whole new life out there guys. People laughing, people celebrating, people loving. The concept of sitting under a neon sign with people you hold dear, even if just for that moment, is magical. Love is real and alive under the moon and under bright bar lit signs and in late night pizza slices. Love is like breathing air, "if you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." Seriously, get to an area full of night life, follow the laughter, and just snap away at the bright signs. It will feel amazing.










At least I'm kicking things off my summer bucket list one moment at a time.


P.S. Does anyone ever get All of the Lights stuck in their head when walking under brilliant neon signs? I might be mental.





Follow

10 comments

  1. Oh, all of your photos are gorgeous! I think that cities can be so beautiful at night with all of their lights ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! City night light is my favorite part of living in town.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the night lights of the city! You took some great pics.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those neon lights remind me of Vegas. Do you know they have a neon light sign graveyard there? I'm so intrigued. Good on you to make a summer bucket list! Great photos!

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. If I ever go to Vegas I will have to check out that graveyard! Photographing Vegas would be hella fun, actually.

      Delete
    2. Right? I've never been there with a nice camera before. (Which at times, is probably a good thing ;))

      Delete
  4. Love that close-up of the old movie theater lights! And yes, it was only appropriate for you to share "All of the Lights"....Of course, now I HAVE to listen to it haha

    Have you ever been to the Neon Lights Museum in Las Vegas? It's like a graveyard of all of the the old neon signs from Vegas. We didn't reserve tickets so we couldn't go when we were there, but it's on my list for next time!

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST read Christina's comment above now. Sorry to repeat...I guess all I had to really say was "DITTO". haha

      Delete
    2. Ha! Apparently I really must visit the neon graveyard.

      Delete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram