In between Seasons Look | A Rose in Bloom
It keeps going from cold to warm, warm to cold!  One day I am wearing my favorite  cold weather red lipstick (MAC Ruby Woo), and another it's pink gloss.  Well, today I decided to do a look that I have been trying for a while, but just now realized that it seems very "in between seasony."



WHAT YOU NEED:

Your preferred eyeshadow primers
Urban Decay Dark Horse, Naked, Buck, Woodstock, and Haight
Mascara
MAC blush in Fever
MAC lipstick in Viva Glam V

First start with priming the lid.  I used Tarte's primer, but use whatever you prefer.  Then I took a tapered brush and patted Woodstock down on the center of the lid.  Do this till the color really pops.  Then take Dark Horse and "sandwich" the color by applying it to both the inside corner and outside corner of your lid.  So the pink is in the middle.  Go ahead and make the color bridge at the crease (so you apply it above the pink in the crease line).  Next, take a big, fluffy brush and apply Buck to the crease.  Do Naked just above Buck and blend them together.  You can highlight if you want, but I chose not to.  I did take Woodstock and add just a touch to the inner corned of my eye, and lined the bottom of the eye with Haight. I topped off the look with Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Ultra-violet and Smashbox Full Exposure mascara.  Cheeks had MAC Fever and Viva Glam V on the lips.


Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram