Classy Meals Start a Classy Day | A Rose in Bloom
I just love vintage dishes. I finally decided to break out my vintage teacup set that I received as a present when my father’s adult friend from childhood passed last year. Well, not really a present. Her children told Dad he could have whatever he wanted, so he took me over there and I got lots of dishes, cookware, and even some super cute owl hotplates. So basically, I got a lot of vintage stuff for free. If I had been set up in my own apartment at the time, I probably would have taken the furniture too, but unfortunately that just wasn’t feasible at the time. But, I digress. I finally broke this out and had breakfast on it this morning. There is something crazy satisfying about having a traditional, balanced breakfast on a Saturday morning. Peaceful.






After having a classy breakfast I felt the need to look classy too. Red lipstick is perfect for this time of year and can be worn with just about anything, anytime, to anywhere. My favorite is MAC’s Ruby Woo, followed by MAC Viva Glam I, MAC Runaway Red, MAC New York Apple, and Nars Jungle Red. Picture shows Ruby Woo with a MAC lip pencil in Cherry, Make Up Forever’s black aqualiner pencil, and Diorshow Blackout Mascara.  Hair is still wet. Ooops.

Roger and I went downtown today to eat at this awesome local restaurant named Sav's Grill.  It was our first time to have West African food.  Review will come soon!  We are also planning to check out some local museums in the city over time.  We are planning to go the UK art museum tomorrow (it's free).  In the meantime, I present puppies!

Zeke was tuckered out after his walk.


Jaycee, on the other hand, was quite captivated by nature.

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram