Outfit of the Day: Rock n Roll High School 90s edition | A Rose in Bloom
So, I totally went home recently to see one of my very good friends get married.  Naturally, during my time in Alabama, it was only mandatory that I hit up some of the shops!  My good friend Christina Wegman took me to a little place in downtown Madison (which is basically the much safer and nicer suburb of Huntsville) called The Cotton Gin.  It was such a cute little boutique!  I liked tons of stuff, but Christina had pretty much already picked out this super comfy sweatshirt for me by Free People.  'Cause she knows what I dig.

Thanks to my baby brother for actually taking pictures of me!


What am I wearing?

Express Jeans that are totally older than dirt
White Converse with multi colored trims and lace rings
Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram