Photo Diary: Fearing the Cold | A Rose in Bloom
It has been cold! I mean seriously, we went through a polar vortex with -4 temperatures.  Yeah, I realize this is a normal day in Chicago or Boston, but I don't live in either of those places. So whine, I did. But it did make me get creative with keeping warm, which we have already discussed how to do here.  Two of the best ways? Hot baths and hot food, of course.

After discussing in this post about treating your body, I decided to see how a bath bomb works. Like, I wanted to watch it fizzle as it filled the water.  I encourage you to do the same. Drip beads of water onto the bomb before dunking it into the tub. Watch it bubble and ooze out of the colorful pustules.





How to make ramen healthy? Use less salt, add more seasoning. Particularly garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, and veggies such as kale, and peas. Don't forget lemon juice! Warm and healthy.


Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram