King of the World | A Rose in Bloom














































Sometimes, I just want to wear something comfortable that makes me feel like going on an adventure. The Anthropologie pants that I posted about here paired with my rancher hat and Circle in the Sand tee seemed like the perfect combination for exploring some wooded areas. Something about this tee makes me feel so free in my heart, which is probably why you have seen it before and will probably see it again. In this top, I feel like I am King of the World, hence why I am sharing this song.

Outfit Details

Anthropologie pants (N/A)
Anthropologie Geo Trimmed Rancher (N/A)
Betsy Johnson boots (N/A)

P.S. Holy smokes the afternoon light makes my hair look bright. Haha.

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram