Witchy Woman | A Rose in Bloom




This week was rainy, chilly, and grey. Although, as you know from yesterday, didn't bother me at all! However, I did want to dress to match the feeling, and by the time I was done I felt quite ephemeral. As I am sure you can tell, I am in love with this Free People top. It's so comfy for lazy days. This black skirt is my new favorite maxi! My mother saw it at Earthbound in San Jose and somehow knew I needed it, so she packed it up and sent it as an early birthday gift. Thanks Mom!

I decided to pair this outfit with my silver moon themed jewelry that I have collected over the years to match the goddess aura, and randomly grabbed the flowers on my way out the door for this shoot. All in all, while not a supreme figure flatterer, I loved the feeling this outfit gave me. Strong. Feminine. Connected to nature. Just the way I like it.

Outfit Details
Earthbound Maxi (no online store... what?)
Chelsea Crew Boots

17 comments

  1. Super posty i ciekawy blog. :)

    Co powiesz na wspólną obserwację? Odp. u mnie. :*
    http://green0floor0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had bought this top, I have been so close so many times!
    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration

    Instagram - @kendraalexandra

    Google Friend Connect- Stolen Inspiration
    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! FP still carries it. If you sign up for their emails, they will send you a birthday coupon. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is super witchy and awesomely stylish! Reminds of something that one of the stylish ladies in American Horror Story: Coven would wear! :P Hope the weather gets warmer for you soon lovely!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!!!
    Such a beautiful outfit)
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other via GFC! Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog you have here! perhaps we could follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x
    A Day in September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

      http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Free People is one of my favs!! You are rocking this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I could only wear one brand for the rest of my life, it would be Free People!

      Delete
  8. Love your purple hair and the flowing silhouette of your outfit!!

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit! so pretty post <3
    xxx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this outfit is so perfect, that maxi is so stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram