Scenes from Lately: Food Photography | A Rose in Bloom


































































































































Peanut Butter Banana French Toast


























Thrift Store French Press


























Orange Pancakes


























With it being dreary, I've taken to photographing food whenever the opportunity arises. It's cheery, comforting, and doesn't rely on my getting ready then finding out the light is gone, or it started to snow. Some of these are from my Instagram, some are from old posts, and some I've been saving for the right time to share. All are little things I have enjoyed for their natural beauty as well as their nutrition. They are things for which I am thankful.

P.S. Whole Foods Lexington was kind enough to regram my rainbow chard. I am flattered with their kindness!

P.P.S. And it's snowing again. See!!! This is why I photograph food instead of clothing.

7 comments

  1. These are awesome photos! My favorites are the rainbow swiss chard (that's so awesome that Whole Foods regrammed you pic! I <3 Whole Foods), the green cauliflower? and the hot chocolate with marshmallows. Also, that salad looks delicious---what's in it? xx

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The salad was fennel, cherries, walnuts, and endive! So good! The green cauliflower is called Romanesco. It's some sort of cauli/broc hybrid and tastes similar.

      Delete
  2. beautiful pictures, so colorful!

    http://nadaschokolada.blogspot.com


    http://nadaschokolada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your marshmallow-y hot chocolate! Honestly, cozy warm drinks are the only good part about this neverending winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. I am drinking hot tea right now!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! Isn't the best when companies regram you? It's the best feeling. Such validation. Great job. I went over there and liked the photo. ;) I like how healthy your round up of photos are!

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at pictures of food. That cup of hot chocolate looks delicious.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram