A Beautiful Mistake | A Rose in Bloom





Some mistakes are perfect.

7 comments

  1. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Yasmine, from Cloudy. I don't know if you remember, but you left a comment on my post almost two weeks ago. I've been a bit inactive, so sorry for only visiting your blog now...

    These are such nice photographs! I especially love the second one. Making mistakes is definitely better than doing nothing, and sometimes those mistakes end up being more beautiful than when everything goes according to plan. I really like making portrait photos, and the best shots are always those taken when my 'subject' isn't posing, but when the emotion on their face is genuine.

    I love how you published such a powerful post, using only two images and four words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes, I do remember, but you owe no apologies for having a life! I'm glad you stopped by now. I agree that the best moments happen when you least expect them. And sometimes a few words can say all you need them to say. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes those are the best :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last photo; the lines are lovely. What exactly is the context of this post? I wish there were more words. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! There isn't really a context, unfortunately. I was taking pictures of the moon (or trying to, anyway) and I made some really pretty mistakes. I just thought they looked cool so I thought I would share. :) Thank you so much!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram