Cooking, home organization, clothes, makeup, and more. | A Rose in Bloom
So I finally decided to start a blog.  I figured that with as much delicious and budget ftiendly cooking I do, along with home ideas, and fashion. It was way past time.  But for now my blog sucks because I do not have a lot of things set up nicely.  ANYWAY, today, I made these:http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3081

They are delicious! I make them for breakfasts since I do not like eating super early when I get up.  Just pack them up and take them to work.  Add a slice of raw milk cheese (calcium!) and some coffee and you're good till lunch!  I didn't use fresh ginger though, because I didn't feel like grating it (lazy).  So I just dumped a lot of ginger powder into the dough.  They got the Roger stamp of approval.  Anyway, I need to figure this out and make it look pretty.
Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram