Transitional Recipe: Pear Lemon Infused Water | A Rose in Bloom






 I'm not sure if this can really be called a "recipe" with such simple ingredients but I'm calling it that anyway. With the transitional period in full force (I'm talking freezing in the am and sweating in the pm), I am finding myself with both winter and spring ingredients on hand. I try my hardest stay hydrated year round, but sometimes that can be pretty hard. With the extra pep in my step I find myself carrying my dancing feet outside. Sadly, this often means forgetting to hydrate - something I definitely don't want to carry over into the summer!

It's no secret that I love infused water. It's that crisp, slightly sweet flavor that makes me feel like I am walking in a dream that keeps me coming back for more. I hope you find the same simple pleasure.

Pear and Lemon Infused Water

Ingredients

  • 1 Small Pear
  • 1/2 a lemon
  • 2-3 sprigs of dill
  • fresh water


Sliver the pear and slice the lemon into circles. Lightly drop them into a glass container and fill to the brim with water. Add the dill and chill for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!

12 comments

  1. That's looking amazing!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sure try this :D thank you for sharing :)

    check out my blog
    xoxo

    http://aestheticsillustrated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lemon water! It's better than full of sugar juice :)


    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds so yummy!! I should try to make one. Thanks. Xoxo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That LOOKS and SOUNDS amazing! Great photos, too!

    Christina
    cityloveee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so good. Now I kinda want some more.

      Delete
  6. Can you believe i never had a pear? I mean...wut. And I remember you other infused water post- it sounded SO GOOD. Honestly I constantly forget to hydrate all the time too, but I think having a glass of something tasty and crisp like this would help. My mom actually has all these ingredients handy, so I'll be whipping up a batch this afternoon! I'm curious to see how that dill will taste like

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! My mom swears I loved pears as a kid, but I couldn't remember their taste and hadn't had one in at least 20 years... lo and behold this fall I ended up with a ton of pears in my produce co-op basket so I had to try a few things. Super glad I did! Thank you, and I hope you like the dill!

      Delete
  7. I love making infused waters!! My favorite is mint, lemon, cucumber!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought about using pears! This is so great, because I love them. Thanks!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've recently been making some too, only I've done lemon, water and kiwi. I haven't tried pears yet, but will definitely do so! :D

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear what you think and will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Please, do not leave follow for follow or ask me to check out your blog, or any other form of spam. Simply leave a link and I will be happy to look when I get the time. :)

Copyright Elizabeth Hisle. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram